Offshore Wind Services
Hydenlyne offers high class field and office-based consultants for offshore wind projects globally.
We specialise in providing consultants for the following positions:
- Project Management
- QA/QC, Client Representatives
- HSEQ Advisors
- Protected Species Observers (PSO) / Marine Mammal Observers (MMO)
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) Equipment and PAM Operators
For many phases of the Offshore Wind lifecycle including:
- Geophysical site surveys – (High Resolution Seismic, Side Scan Sonar, MBES, UXO, Cable trenching)
- Geotechnical site surveys - (Cone Penetration Tests, boreholes, Vibrocoring, soil sampling and logging)
We provide experienced consultants to ensure the success of your projects from start to finish including pre-project planning and implementation and any reporting requirements necessary.